A selection of books I've read over the past few years, as well as some books I've currently got on the go.
Because I’ve never kept a list of my reads — (naughty I know!) — I’ve ended up creating a bit of a challenge for myself that’s for sure. Trying to recall all the books I’ve read and enjoyed feels like a bit of a daunting task but I’m keen to at least make a decent stab at it.
I’ll be adding to the “Have Read” section as and when I remember any books I’ve read.
Books on the go at the moment.
- The Terran Cycle — (1st of 4 books), Philip C. Quaintrell
- Overshoot: The Ecological Basis of Revolutionary Change, William R. Catton
Possible next reads…
- Do I Stay Christian?, Brian McLaren
- Green Lights, Matthew McConaughey
- Accessibility For Everyone, Laura Kalbag
- Dune, Frank Herbert
Selection of books I’ve read. But more importantly, enjoyed and would therefore recommend.
- The Ranger Archives — (2 read of 3 books), Philip C. Quaintrell
- Opening Men’s Eyes, Michael Cardo
- The Echoes Saga — (9 books), Philip C. Quaintrell
- Bitten By a Camel: Leaving Church, Finding God, Kent Dobson
- The Universal Christ, Richard Rohr
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life , Richard Rohr
- Future Ethics, Cennydd Bowles
- Going Offline, Jeremy Keith
- Progressive Web Apps, Jason Grigsby
- Love Wins, Rob Bell
- Everything Is Spiritual: Who We Are and What We’re Doing Here, Rob Bell
- The Song of Albion, Stephen Lawhead
- Into Thin Air, Jon Krakauer
- Confessions of a Funeral Director, Caleb Wilde